Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Los Gatos is famed for its hot, dry summers. However, it is only us that live here who know about the long, wet winters. Each year we get around 22 inches of rainfall in a four-month period which can find a home in crawlspaces, attics or basements. Damp spots can cause problems if left unchecked, with mold spores able to settle and produce colonies in as little as 48 hours.
We serve our community by removing the signs of mold buildup, remediating the affected area and applying anti-microbial paints or treatments to ensure it cannot return. All of our technicians are trained in mold remediation here on the west coast of California, so we know how to spot mold and how to treat it.
By educating our team of Los Gatos based employees in the behavior of mold spores and expected growth habits we can effectively remedy it. Mold spores are microscopic airborne particles that settle on areas of moisture where they can proliferate. SERVPRO can use negative air-pressure to establish a containment zone and use HEPA filters to help remove these particles from the surrounding air.
We learned how to deal with mold by servicing the communities of Monte Sereno and Los Gatos, so we are more than happy to share our knowledge. Mold prevention benefits all of us, including our team who live and work right here.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (408) 600-2020
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (408) 600-2020
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Los Gatos / Monte Sereno is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: